Faversham Neighbourhood Plan
This page is designed to enable members of the technical working group to share material – please do not share beyond the group.
Guidance on what is needed for the evidence base
Local Insight Profile for Faversham OCSI
- 2011 Local Area Report for Faversham Parish https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/
- 9 Jun 2016 – This community network profile for Faversham was put together from a variety of source information and data. It seeks to pull together a wide range of intelligence from Health & Social Care, as well as key demographic data from the Office for National Statistics, and present an overview of local need. https://www.kpho.org.
- Indices on deprivation https://dclgapps.
- Faversham census data to ward level https://www.kent.gov.uk/about-
the-council/information-and- data/Facts-and-figures-about- Kent/population-and-census# tab-1
- Kent County Council (KCC) Housing Led Forecasts (November 2019) District NOT Parish data
- Labour Market data to ward level 2011 census https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/
- Initial evidence on S106 funds attached.
Economic Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Quality: email@example.com
Built Environment: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The Completed Evidence Base for the next Swale Local Plan is here
‘Swale Landscape Sensitivity Assessment’.
Strategic Flood Risk Assessment Level 1 PDF 87 KB
- APPENDIX I MAIN REPORT Swale Level 1 Strategic_Flood_Risk_Assessment , item 379. PDF 10 MB
- 2019s0345 – Appendix A – Historic Flooding – District (v2) , item 379. PDF 5 MB
- 2019s0345 – Appendix B – Watercourses – District (v2) , item 379. PDF 5 MB
- 2019s0345 – Appendix C – Flood Zones and Surface Water Functional Flood Zones- District – A2 – (v2) , item 379. PDF 2 MB
- 2019s0345 – Appendix D – Climate Change – District (v2) , item 379. PDF 5 MB
- There are a further 10 documents.View the full list of documents for item 379.
Open Space and Built Facilities Strategic Needs Report PDF 64 KB
- Appendix l – Open Space, Sport and Recreation Facilities – Strategic Future Needs Report , item 381. PDF 197 KB
- Open space Sport and Recreation Facilities – Tabled Paper , item 381. PDF 102 KB
Landscape Sensitivity Assessment PDF 108 KB
S106 funding information accessed by Graham Setterfield through an FoI request.
Environment Agency Plans for Managed Retreat
Download Faversham Integrated Transport (FIT) Plan
Download Pedestrian crossing designs for Faversham
Download Faversham Treatments document
|Health & Community Care||McMahon & Heath Centre Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Water & Sewage||Graham Setterfieldemail@example.com|
|Economic Development & Tourism||Harold Goodwinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Economic Development & Tourism||Claire Windridge||claire.windridge@favershamtc.
|Natural Heritage||Matthew Hatchwellemail@example.com|
|Housing||FFF guide lines CLT|
|Transport & Air Pollution||Chris Wright||christopherwright1944@gmail.
|Transport & Air Pollution||Tim Stonorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Creek Regeneration||David Melvilleemail@example.com|
|Sports Leisure Recreation||Alison Reynolds||alison.reynolds@
|Built Environment||Ray Harrisonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Built Environment||Jonathan Carey||Jonathan.Carey@insall-