This page is designed to enable members of the technical working group to share material – please do not share beyond the group.
- 2011 Local Area Report for Faversham Parish https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/
- 9 Jun 2016 – This community network profile for Faversham was put together from a variety of source information and data. It seeks to pull together a wide range of intelligence from Health & Social Care, as well as key demographic data from the Office for National Statistics, and present an overview of local need. https://www.kpho.org.
- Indices on deprivation https://dclgapps.
- Faversham census data to ward level https://www.kent.gov.uk/about-
the-council/information-and- data/Facts-and-figures-about- Kent/population-and-census# tab-1
- Kent County Council (KCC) Housing Led Forecasts (November 2019) District NOT Parish data
- Labour Market data to ward level 2011 census https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/
- Initial evidence on S106 funds attached.
- see what Swale Planners already have for the Local Plan
- secure data on those commuting into and out of Faversham
- commission a Housing Needs Assessment – apply to Locality
The Completed Evidence Base for the next Swale Local Plan is here
- APPENDIX I MAIN REPORT Swale Level 1 Strategic_Flood_Risk_Assessment , item 379. PDF 10 MB
- 2019s0345 – Appendix A – Historic Flooding – District (v2) , item 379. PDF 5 MB
- 2019s0345 – Appendix B – Watercourses – District (v2) , item 379. PDF 5 MB
- 2019s0345 – Appendix C – Flood Zones and Surface Water Functional Flood Zones- District – A2 – (v2) , item 379. PDF 2 MB
- 2019s0345 – Appendix D – Climate Change – District (v2) , item 379. PDF 5 MB
- There are a further 10 documents.View the full list of documents for item 379.
- Appendix l – Open Space, Sport and Recreation Facilities – Strategic Future Needs Report , item 381. PDF 197 KB
- Open space Sport and Recreation Facilities – Tabled Paper , item 381. PDF 102 KB
|Health & Community Care||McMahon & Heath Centre Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Water & Sewage||Graham Setterfieldemail@example.com|
|Economic Development & Tourism||Harold Goodwinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Economic Development & Tourism||Claire Windridge||claire.windridge@favershamtc.
|Natural Heritage||Matthew Hatchwellemail@example.com|
|Housing||FFF guide lines CLT|
|Transport & Air Pollution||Chris Wright||christopherwright1944@gmail.
|Transport & Air Pollution||Tim Stonorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Creek Regeneration||David Melvilleemail@example.com|
|Sports Leisure Recreation||Alison Reynolds||alison.reynolds@
|Built Environment||Ray Harrisonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Built Environment||Jonathan Carey||Jonathan.Carey@insall-